Cendien is a leading Infor Partner providing application and technical support services in various verticals and clients throughout the United States. We are looking for an experienced Infor professionals to help clients by leveraging the capabilities of Infor.
Candidates should have in depth experience with core ERP functions including finance, human resources, supply chain, IPA and technical. They will also have experience leading cross functional teams in continuous improvement or other business enhancement projects.
Position requires the ability to lead teams and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization. Initiative in identifying organizational improvements and delivering a clear strategic vision will be a key to your success. You will manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsible for technical solution design of CloudSuite implementations including guidance and decision making on various interface and reporting technologies
- Working as part of a CloudSuite implementation team, take responsibility for: data conversion/migration, interface development (manage a team of developers), action requests (forms and workflow), security model design (authentication and authorization), general troubleshooting supporting functional consultants and client resources
- Develop solutions within the Landmark toolset using Configuration Console and IPA
- Administer Landmark and Grid for on-premise and single tenant Cloud
- Configure ION to enable Ming.le 12 functionality
- Participated in a Global HR implementation project in a lead technical role
- Setup Infor Cloud for AD FS authentication
- Hands on experience with Infor Cloud Suite, either on the client side in the Administrator role or in consulting
- Experience creating/modifying IPA flows
- Modified the Infor delivered security classes and roles
- Used Configuration Console to add user fields, modify forms, and/or develop reports for Landmark applications
- Built interfaces to and from Landmark applications
- High level customer service skills and the ability to think strategically
The successful candidate will possess excellent communication and presentation skills as well as have the ability to interface effectively with our customers (at all levels).
Location: Position is nationwide and requires frequent travel nationwide as well as the discipline to work from home as needed.
Salary: Pay commensurate with experience
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Cendien is based in Dallas, TX and provides business, functional and technical ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) software consulting focused on the Infor applications.