Are you a Senior Financial Consultant that enjoys problem solving, consulting, and designing solutions?? We are growing our Professional Services organization and we want you to be part of our team. In this role, you will be required to do some traveling and you will join a team of experts to help clients implement, upgrade and support Infor Lawson S3 environments.
Cendien is a leading provider of professional services for Infor services . Our team of dedicated consultants is focused on providing each customer with a customized solution based on industry best practice methodologies. Based in Dallas Texas , Cendien is a consulting firm focused on delivering outstanding and exceptional expertise. The firm is looking for Infor Lawson Finance Consultants who want to join a growing team.
As a Senior Financial Consultant, your project manager and teammates will look to you as the subject matter expert and solution architect for Customers using Infor’s solutions in Finance.
Grow with Cendien and leverage your expertise – join our team today.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Prior demonstrated experience with Infor Lawson Finance Applications including full suite implementations and/or major upgrades of the following applications:
- General Ledger
- Accounts Payable (APIA a plus)
- Accounts Receivable / Grants Management / Billing
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Close Management / Asset Management
- Current knowledge of the Infor Lawson System through v10
- Proficiency with PC tools (MS Office, Project, Visio, SmartSheet)
- Ability to work as part of a team with clear verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with migrating/upgrading/implementing Infor S3 versions 9.x, 10.x
- Experience with Infor interface/conversion tools, including but not limited to Excel Addin’s, SQL Server, Infor Process Automation.
- Working knowledge of Lawson Security.
- Working knowledge with Infor Business Intelligence and OLAP Data marts.
- Working knowledge of Landmark and Configuration Console.
- Experience with 3rd party products such Cerner, Epic, etc. from an interface perspective.
- Working knowledge Linux, Windows, Unix.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and/or SQL Server.
- Participates actively in team and customer meetings.
- Bachler Degree with 8+ years’ experience with Infor LawsonS3 releases 9x and 10x or equivalent work experience.
- Expert-level proficiency and Infor Lawson certified in one or more functional areas
- Minimum 4 years Infor Lawson experience working on an team or equivalent Infor Lawson certified consulting is a plus
- Must be experienced with upgrades/implementations.
- Must be able to work weekends as required
- Must have the ability to multi-task and organize effectively to meet customer service level expectations
- Adept and proactive at problem solving and conflict resolution
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills and develop solutions to problems independently and through facilitated team discussions
resumes @ cendien . com
Job Type: Full-time