Looking for multiple Lawson GHR/HCM Consultants for implementations and upgrade projects. The role of the Lawson GHR Consultant is to lead and/or support clients through all phases of the project lifecycle: analysis, design, development, and testing, training and post-implementation / post-upgrade support. Individuals in this role report directly to the Project Manager on the client engagement and have experience with configuring, using and supporting Lawson GHR version 10.x or higher. To note: Lawson experience is desired and previous experience with another ERP system and the willingness to learn Lawson will also be considered.
The senior consultants will work as part of a team or individually, providing expertise during implementation, upgrade or redesign projects. General requirements include hands-on experience with implementations and/or upgrades of the Infor Lawson HCM or Talent Management functional suites along with project leadership and subject matter expertise. Senior Consultants work directly with client staff providing hands-on leadership, process design, application build support, training, testing, go-live support and change management.
To be considered you must have the ability to travel on a normal 4 day work week (M-TH) to the client site and should be currently authorized to work in the US.
- Prior demonstrated experience with Infor Lawson HCM Applications including full suite implementations and/or major upgrades of the following applications:
- Global Human Resources
- Talent Acquisition
- Compensation Management
- Goal & Performance Management
- Learning & Development
- Succession Management
- Current knowledge of the Infor Lawson System through v10.X
- Proficiency with PC tools (MS Office, Project, Visio, SmartSheet)
- Data mining and analysis experience preferred
- Ability to work as part of a team with clear verbal and written communication skills
- Project Management experience preferred
- Prior consulting experience preferred
- Experience in healthcare preferred
- Minimum of five years of experience with the Lawson HCM suite
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on Lawson HR/PR or HCM consulting experience
- Prior GHR or upgrade experience
- Experience with Infor S3 and GHR Cloud/Landmark applications
- Experience as Team lead for Lawson HCM implementations (both S3 and GHR)
- Prior consulting experience
- Experience in multiple full suite implementations
- Excellent communication skills, strong business experience and outstanding end-user interaction
- Ability to work well in a team environment, be self-directed
- Excellent communication skills that exhibits high integrity
- Experience in application configuration and testing
- Experience in design documentation
- Client training
- Complete gap analysis of current state to future state
- Complete the build/configuration from gap analysis for Human Resources, Personnel Administration, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Accrual, and Payroll
- Responsible for unit testing as well as providing support during all other phasing of testing
- Understand and adhere to established project management policies and procedures; utilize established standards on all project documentation
- Notify project management of concerns or conflicts which could impede project implementation milestones; provide notification in advance to allow leadership time to effectively deal with the situation
- Clearly communicate to project management potential risks to a change in scope, budget and/or timeline
- Creation of documentation including system architecture diagrams, interface specifications, system configuration, and standard operational procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Cendien is an innovative Infor Lawson Consulting Firm that delivers the highest quality consultants and best customer experience. The firm focuses on long-term commitment and premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Please visit http://cendien.com to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for your organization.
Cendien is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit and business needs. The Company will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, citizenship, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran or marital status, or any other class protected by law. To comply with applicable laws ensuring equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with a disability, the Company will make reasonable accommodations for the known physical or mental limitations of an otherwise qualified individual with a disability who is an applicant or an employee unless undue hardship to the Company would result.