Cendien seeks highly motivated consultants to join our growing team of technology rock stars. Responsibilities include upgrades, installation, integration, custom development, tech documentation, data conversions, report development and support.
In this position, you will become part of Cendien’s Infor Application Team that supports the Infor Lawson suites for Financial Management, Human Capital Management, Supply Chain Management, and Business Intelligence areas of our enterprise.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent Communicator
- Can write professional and well thought out emails and end user documentation
- Background in Information Technology or Computer Science ideal
- Well-versed in Microsoft Office tools including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio and Project
- Knowledgeable of system administration (Windows or Unix)
- Ability to learn new technology quickly
- Organized and able to juggle multiple responsibilities
- Must be a team player
Bachelor’s degree is required. Combination of relevant education and experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- 2+ years of Infor Lawson experience required , including experience with Third Party Applications.
- 5+ years of experience with Infor Lawson preferred with a working knowledge of Lawson technologies, environments and experience with upgrades, maintenance, development, reporting, and interfacing to non-Infor applications.
- Business Intelligence – Interfacing, Lawson Business Intelligence (LBI), ION, Crystal Reporting, and Microsoft (Management Studio, Visual Studio, Data Tools, SQL, SSIS, & SSRS)
- Infor Lawson System Foundation (LSF) – Utilities, Security, and Process flow
- Infor Landmark Technology , Infor Security Services, Infor Process Automation (IPA), Rich Client Configuration Console
- Financial Management Suite – General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Asset Management
- Human Capital Management Suite – Talent Management (LTM), Employee Self-Service, Manager Space, Human Resources, and Payroll
- Supply Chain Management Suite – Mobile Supply Chain Management (MSCM), Requisition Center, and EDI
Cendien fosters a collaborative working environment. Our approach focuses on results, and enjoy thinking outside the box. Our atmosphere is professional and relaxed. Success is measured by client satisfaction, ease to work with, and performance.