Requirement: PeopleSoft Payroll Consultant – FUNCTIONAL
Skills: PeopleSoft Functional Payroll Consultant
Consultant will be responsible for setting up payroll configuration and administering payroll and human resources data processing functions for salaried, hourly or commissioned personnel for a multi-company healthcare client. Directly responsible for accurate and timely maintenance and audit of master file, payroll related transactions, payroll processing and delivery.
- Develop a full life-cycle project plan for both earned value and resource requirements
- Provide weekly project status updates to the key stakeholders
- Provide weekly risk mitigation plan updates to the key stakeholders
- Develop Testing strategy and Testing Scripts for Implementation project
- Subject matter expertise as it pertains to Payroll within the PeopleSoft system
- Deliver payroll full life-cycle training to payroll and HR teams for organizational readiness
- Coordination of activities with the payroll distribution vendor (checks, and advices) and the payroll team
- Coordination of activities between the quarterly, and annual tax service provider to ensure filings as expected
- Application Implementation and Configuration – The provision of functional implementation and support expertise.
- Coordination of positive pay, ach, and physical check format acceptance with the banks.
- Functional Design Documents for all customizations identified within the requirements traceability matrix.
- Configuration Guides and End-user documentation and job aids.
- Full life-cycle testing and gap remediation
- Provide reconciliation reports to include any variances and known justifications.
- Delivery and walkthrough of functional design documents for each item on the requirements and customization.
- Provide Application Training – This includes all phases of payroll from timesheet collection through distribution, and tax filing.
- Testing to include the following life-cycle implementation phases: Unit, Parallel, Integration, and User Acceptance.
- PeopleSoft non-payroll integration testing – General Ledger (custom), Accounts Payable (delivered), HCM (delivered), and Kronos
- Tax update plan and walkthrough – provide user guide on best practices for getting tax updates applied.
- Provide PeopleSoft Payroll expertise from the point of time import into PeopleSoft through payroll distribution.