Based in Dallas Texas, Cendien is a consulting firm, providing services to a wide range of north American clients with a focused on delivering outstanding and exceptional expertise. The firm is looking for Lawson HR and Payroll Consultants who want to join an experienced team of consultants.
As an Infor Lawson HR Payroll Consultant, you will be reporting to the client manager and working alongside the project management team to implement payroll for various healthcare clients. Working closely with the client’s payroll project team, Cendien functional and technical consultants will assist in implementations and ongoing support of various projects.
Key Role Objectives.
- Project Set-up – working with the internal project team, clients and our local country payroll partners, to organize and run kick off meetings, create project plans and deliver implementation packs.
- Client and Project Management – Support project review calls (internal and external), coordinating and delivering on the project streams. Manage any changes to the scope of work and delivery schedule
- Payroll Process – Define and set-up the agreed client payroll processes, establishing all of the payroll and data needs.
- Local Registration Management – Work with the payroll partners to conclude all local registration processes for the client.
- System Set-Up and Parallel Testing – define, agree and configure all interfaces, reports and systems configurations to successfully deliver the parallel payroll processes
- Go-live transition – work with the operations team and client account manager to transition the payroll at go live to the operations team.
- Sign-off and documentation – Work with the client to sign-off the project and document all of the client specific needs and processes.
What we are looking for.
- To be able to demonstrable data coordination skills
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to manage time critical tasks
- Responsibility working with third party organizations
- Experience of using or managing payroll processes
- Experience of working with healthcare clients
- Communicate clearly and gain trust with client contacts
- Highly motivated and driven professional consultants
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time
- Focused on customer and client satisfaction on various projects.
- 5+ years of experience with Infor Lawson HR Payroll preferred with a working knowledge of Lawson technologies, environments and experience with upgrades, maintenance, development, reporting, and interfacing to non-Infor applications.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com