This position is responsible for participating in the development, monitoring and analysis of Hyperion and for developing and maintaining the company’s support tool, as well as providing reports and analysis to support decision-making.
- All of the principal duties and responsibilities identified below will be performed in a manner that reflects the values of the company.
- Assist the development of forecasts, annual plans and long-term (3-5 year) financial plans, including financial models in financial planning software to integrate assumptions, impacts and initiatives as directed.
- Assist the preparation of System consolidation and analysis, including development and input of elimination entries.
- Maintain the Decision Support system, which include overall responsibility for sub-systems (i.e. General Ledger, patient demographic data, utilization data, etc.). Make complex structure changes as needed.
- Maintain data and ensure data integrity, including but not limited to: information for input into reporting systems (i.e. Hyperion); develop and maintain data worksheets; run extracts and prepare files for loading; and perform and document data integrity audits.
- Proactively review information within the Decision Support tools for accuracy in portrayal of operational processes.
- Comply with appropriate policies and regulations regarding patient confidential information.
- Assist in development and maintenance of financial planning software and tools to efficiently and effectively support financial planning processes.
- Develop and distribute standardized reports to evaluate and monitor financial performance, including analyses of variances and trends and comparison to peer groups and benchmarks.
- Develop ad hoc reports ensuring that user expectations are mutually agreed to and met regarding content, timeliness and format to support user needs.
- Identify improvements to financial planning processes; assist in implementation of improvements.
- Identify improvements to enhance the maintenance or utilization of Decision Support information.
- Participate in activities to support upgrades and enhancements to the Decision Support system and supporting systems.
- Maintain a constructive relationship with IT Decision Support to ensure detailed knowledge of the uses and limitations of data in the Decision Support software.
- Maintain a constructive customer-service oriented relationship with Market CFOs and Site Finance Directors to facilitate the exchange of information, support for System financial issues and awareness of Market financial issues.
- Maintain a current knowledge of key trends and issues
- Other analytic and support services as identified.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or comparable discipline.
- Master’s degree (MBA) preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years industry experience with a financial focus.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and written with company internal and external customers.
- Ability to present complex information to varying audiences throughout the organization.
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficiency with the Hyperion Enterprise financial reporting tool and a financial planning tool; knowledge of decision support tool preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer software tools (spreadsheet, word processing, presentation)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com