The Lawson Financials Support Consultant will be responsible for supporting all of Finance and Supply Chain. This position requires a strong hands-on person who can maintain world class systems operations. The Financial Lead should have hands on experience with Financials and Supply Chain modules. The role will maintain and support the Lawson applications in areas, including the analysis, maintenance and troubleshooting activities. Will work closely with senior IT and user management teams to ensure projects and change requests are well understood, documented, developed, tested and properly supported. The ideal candidate must have 7 plus years of experience with Lawson support.
Remote Support – you can be located anywhere but must have fast internet connection for video conferencing.
- Work closely with business team to support Lawson
- Assist with Lawson migration to new data center
- Works under general direction of the Director is responsible for application support
- Provides functional support to business team including setting assisting with issues, reviewing processes and helping with reporting activities
- Provides day to day support of all Finance modules ensuring stable systems availability, performance, compliance and security
- Must possess strong communication skills, both verbal and written, as well as exceptional analytical and time management capabilities
- Must be able to work with little supervision and deliver on tasks and deadlines
- Monitor procedures to assure that proper documentation is maintained and that the required controls are implemented
- Oversight of support to projects and/or related activities
- Interfaces directly with business users, software and hardware vendors, system developers, project leaders and managers, and industry colleagues
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com